The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith was named the 2017 "Person of the Year" by Masters of Health Magazine. For more than two decades, his research has exposed how biotech companies mislead policy makers and the public, and put the health of society and environment at risk.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette — "The Gamble of Our Lives" was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Seen by millions world-wide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous other problems that have been on the rise in the U.S. population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE NEW GMOs!
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
New GMOs carry unprecedented risks for health, but even greater existential threats to our planet. GMOs could REPLACE nature with a permanently corrupted gene pool; catastrophes can circle the globe. Near misses include engineered bacteria that might have altered weather patterns or wiped out terrestrial plants.
· Biotech is moving to GMEs, genetically modified environments!
· Gene drives can wipe out entire species.
· Foods and flavorings you’re eating may come from gene-altered microorganisms.
· RNA pesticides might re-program your genes on contact.
· Insects will deliver genetically engineered viruses.
· And biotech is merging with artificial intelligence and robotics.
Even though the most common outcome of genetic engineering is surprise side effects, governments are eliminating safety measures.
Find out what’s going on and what you can do.